• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help?

Years
  • Hi. I really need help.
    Im making new romhack, this is my first.
    I want to create new region, but dont know how!
    Can anyone help me?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hi. I really need help.
    Im making new romhack, this is my first.
    I want to create new region, but dont know how!
    Can anyone help me?

As you read the links suggested by FrogInfected. I'll tell you how to create a new region. Anyways, to create new region is to create a map yourself. You see there are many tools to use and to create a new region you must edit the original map everywhere in the game; to do that, you'll need a map editor! Well, for you, I suggest you to use advance map. It's very easy to use and it's not that confusing. You just need to edit the map base on your desire and as you edit every map from every game.. It's like you're creating a new region since it has new look as you map obviously. That said, hope you have a nice and successful hack c:

Years
  • Yeah, i have Advanced map version 1.92 :)
    But I have no idea how to delete entire citys and create news..
    Like if I want city to sea, right under the pallet town, how do I make it look like.. not sea if player looks to map?

Years
  • Before you do anything, I suggest you read this first. Then, if you need some tools, you can go here or here. If you have some questions about hacking, gladly ask us here.
    Best of luck!

Yeah thanks!
    I really know how to use these tools..
    Like if I want city to sea, right under the pallet town, how do I make it look like.. not sea if player looks to map?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Yeah, i have Advanced map version 1.92 :)

City to sea. I don't think deleting and creating is suggestive. I recommend that you should just replace the entire map one by one and edit the connections between them, that said, I don't think you need explanation on how to use it since you said to yourself that you do know how. To make it NOT sea, simply edit it base on the tileset on the right side of the advancemap.

Back