• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2017
    So when I was younger I loved Pokemon. As I got older I quit playing and never really thought about it. A couple months ago I saw some Pokemon stuff online, sooooo I bought Pokemon Sun to make me feel like a kid again. Anyway, I have a Misdreavus and it needs a Dusk Stone to evolve. I looked it up and I can't get one easily in the game. Can anyone trade one to me? I would appreciate it. New to this community to so if this doesn't belong here please delete it. Thanks!

Years
  • unless your 3DS has connection to the internet, I suggest just waiting to get to Poni Island or wherever else you find a dusk stone. Anyways, welcome to the site!

Last edited by a moderator:

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • So when I was younger I loved Pokemon. As I got older I quit playing and never really thought about it. A couple months ago I saw some Pokemon stuff online, sooooo I bought Pokemon Sun to make me feel like a kid again. Anyway, I have a Misdreavus and it needs a Dusk Stone to evolve. I looked it up and I can't get one easily in the game. Can anyone trade one to me? I would appreciate it. New to this community to so if this doesn't belong here please delete it. Thanks!

this would be best suited over in the trade corner HERE, you're more likely to find someone willing to trade there :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back