• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Help!!!!!

Athena Goose

Athena<3
    Years
    So my issue is simple, I made a few new maps, and after I connected everything, some of my old connections disappeared! What am I doing wrong? I've only been using Essentials for a few days so its probably simple

Attachments

• Help!!!!!
      HSGDKJSHJB.PNG
      32.2 KB · Views: 16
    • Help!!!!!
      3.PNG
      18.6 KB · Views: 10
    • Help!!!!!
      2.PNG
      6.2 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:
    Years
    Your map sizes don't line up correctly so the program is doing its best to line them up. You can drag them in the editor to correct the comiuter's guesses

Athena Goose

Athena<3
    Years
    Yeah I just did that and no changes

Attachments

• Help!!!!!
      4.PNG
      21.4 KB · Views: 7
    • Help!!!!!
      5.PNG
      8.9 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    The "A" key adds a map to whichever map you're looking at.
    The "S" key takes you to a map.

If you continue to add maps to other maps, it will disconnect any previous connections - that is if a map is already connected to another map.

Also, double check that all of your maps are actually touching, if they aren't touching by a bit, they won't connect.

Last edited:

Athena Goose

Athena<3
    Years
    That fixed everything! I still have no idea why it did that, since all my maps were connected. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Back