• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help!!!!!!!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Focus Sash(ha ha... my favorite strategy)

personally, I don't like Shedinka that much. it has way too many weaknesses along with the number of T-tars, Hippowdons, and Abomasnow running around these days. And the number of status inducers.

feej... ha ha... fun word

EDIT: WTF? did I really put "Shedinka?"

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    :/ Shedinja is, A mixed blessing as far as it's usefullness goes. It's poor stats can cause instant death but it's wonder guard ability can wall out most moves. It's particularly effective if it wasnt expected to be a part of your team. It's quite risky but if taught the right TMs it can do some massive damage before they manage to take it out.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    Focus Sash(ha ha... my favorite strategy)

personally, I don't like Shedinka that much. it has way too many weaknesses along with the number of T-tars, Hippowdons, and Abomasnow running around these days. And the number of status inducers.

feej... ha ha... fun word

EDIT: WTF? did I really put "Shedinka?"

These are the advance generation forums not Diamond/Pearl mind you.

Back