• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helping a friend get heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
    Years
    Local guy just starting out, trying to help him out by getting his stuff to more people. He's not very flashy and he's just trying to share his music with others, give him a listen if you have time he adds new content almost daily. You don't have to ''become a fan'' or ''Like'' his stuff if you don't want but if you did feel like it it'd of course be met with much appreciation and gratitude. Thanks for anyone who takes the time to read this and listen and if his kind of music isn't your thing that's fine too though. And if you really like it feel free to share it, all songs are free to download of course. This isn't about money, this guy just has fun making his music. Enjoy :)

https://www.reverbnation.com/mrmonochromatic

(Ps, if I posted this in the wrong spot I'm an idiot and I'd like to apologize beforehand lol)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If you want to showcase the music that you yourself have made/mixed/whatever, then please use the Creative Media Showcase for those purposes. If you want to advertise your friend's work, please don't post it here, as that's simply tantamount to advertising, which is not allowed. Sorry.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back