• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    What game program should i use?
    (I'm a complete beginner)

Zidane

Acanthite's Head Tile Spriter
    Years
  • Well tbh it all depends on what kind of game you want to make.

If it's a Pokémon game, I'd stick to RPG Maker XP and use poccil's Starter Kit.

If it's for another kind, I'd try out Game Maker, it's good for beginners.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • Game Maker is good for beginners but you will need loads of experience to make a Pokemon game or any other RPG game

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Stop being such an ass just because people didn't like your game (which had no screenshots and very little information anyway).

It's none of your business how people want to make their games, and some of these "not very good" games have a lot more popularity and proffesionality than your game.

Hell, you're never going to be in the gaming industry with that sort attitude.

Also, you can't sue them. A website is property of the webmaster and they can do whatever they wish with it, including deleting posts and giving infractions.

Years
  • Stop being such an ass just because people didn't like your game (which had no screenshots and very little information anyway).

It's none of your business how people want to make their games, and some of these "not very good" games have a lot more popularity and proffesionality than your game.

Hell, you're never going to be in the gaming industry with that sort attitude.

Also, you can't sue them. A website is property of the webmaster and they can do whatever they wish with it, including deleting posts and giving infractions.

Given that and people do not have rights on the internet.

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
  • If you plan on making a Pokemon Game then RPG MAKER XP is your best choice along with Poccil's and Flameguru's Starter Kit. Any other type of game you should just experiment with different Game Makers untill you find one you are comfortable with....
    I started out on RPG MAKER 2003....

Back