• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here, Have A Slice Of Loaf

Loaf

Just loafing around...
    Years
    Hello!
    I'm Loaf. Always been a fan of Pokemon games for the GBA. Never really liked the TV show.. although my brothers did collect loads of cards a decade back and gave them all to me. :P
    I remember on Christmas during 2000 or 2001, I got a Game Boy Color with the transparent case, and Pokemon Blue. It was so great. :P My brother got Red, and he also purchased Yellow eventually.
    Since I've owned Sapphire and Leaf green. My brother would buy the opposite-- Fire Red and Ruby. :) Sometimes we'd just sit for hours on the sofas playing it on our Game Boys then randomly deciding to battle. So great...
    Recently I played Diamond on my NDS. That was fun. Now I'm interested in custom ROMs. :) Always wanted to make my own Poke universe some how.

Great being here. Apart from Pokemon, I'm also highly interested in lucid dreaming, web design, computing, writing, graphic design, game design. That sorta stuff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I have alwayys wondered, what is loaf. Meat loaf? A loaf of bread? Anything? XD

Anyways, welcome to Poke Community. Follow the rules and have fun!

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    Welcome, Loaf! I love your picture, btw, just thought I'd get that out of the way first, before I forget. xD It made me go, "Daww..."

Anyway, glad to see you here. You're childhood of pokemon sounds like it was a blast! I had a similar experience with my cousin. Until he up and moved to Hawaii.. the stinker.

Yup. That's aboot it, except to say I hope I see you around the good ol' PC. =3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    As long as your not 'meat loaf' things will be fine! Have fun here, stay active and I hope to see you around! PC is such a great place, your lucky to be apart of this community. Oh by the way, it may be a good idea to familarise yourself with the rules, don't wanna get any annoying fractions.

Loaf

Just loafing around...
    Years
    No meat loaf. Just laziness and bread. :D

Thanks for the advice and the welcomes. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Is that bread? :cer_shifty: *spreads liquid chocolate* ... *bites*...
    :classic: Mmm... Yaf! Fo... fwhefre fas fI? Fo yeaf. Felcome foo fhe Fokefommunify! Fave fun fere!

Eeeee! :classic: That is such a cuuute loaf on your avatar!
    Ahem. :cer_shifty: I mean... Hi Loaf.
    Most of us had a past related to Pokemon here. I've got a lot of the games and experiences myself.

As for your other interests, everything except lucid dream has a discussion board here on PC, though there isn't much on actual graphics design either...
    You can talk about lucid dreams on the other chat or other voting polls anyways.
    I've got some dreams like that myself.

So, yeah... Have fun, and see ya around.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    I wan't your bread. xD

You didn't liked liked the Anime?!! @_@

Leave it, welcome to the forums, Loaf.

I am sure that till now you must have read the rules. ;)

So, keep up on the forum~

Back