• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here I am.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    Hello PokéCommunity Forum. I found the forum through Google and found this place nice. I can unfortunately not a very good English which is why some grammar errors occur, and that with certainty. Maybe I will also sometimes uses the wrong words in sentences wrong, but I apologize in advance. Anyway, my name is Lucas in real life and where I come from does not matter. My age you can always find in my profile and if I "did not indicate in this forum, then please tell it to me and I tell you, my age. I'm a freak and have every game of Pokémon, including Pokémon Green Edition which was seen only in Japan in the markets. Is this where because I was often in Japan. My hobbies are football, basketball and hang out with my friends and discuss any issues. Otherwise I have nothing to say too much more besides, here I am. I hope I am well treated here and that I find many good friends.

~ Surando

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Here you are. :3
    Welcome Surando, I am sure you'll have a lovely time here there are tons of friendly people here if you are in need of any assistance. Don't stress about your english, as long as it's understandable it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes you know. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome, Surando.
    If I can ask, what's the origin of your username?
    Welcome, and enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    I just wanted to register in a particular forum, but I can't find a good name. So I had to find for all users at a good name. Did then the name has sounded well made and written on a paper, have replaced other then one after the other by a literal. And then there was Suranto!. Have to register clicked and filled out all my data and when I tried to press the register button, I wanted to make a small change in the name. The "t" was just too much emphasis on the name, so I got him with a "D", you know, what should be the same. Have the name and then found me mad registered with. Since my name in all forums.Anhören
    Umschrift

If this time there appear many grammar mistakes I'm sorry, I could not concentrate because my mother and my father fought and have my dog has ever bitten me in the leg.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • This thread's title has single-handedly got me to look up some Christian music again. XD

Welcome, Surando, to the wonderful PokeCommunity. I'm told that the best way to master a language is to immerse yourself in a community that speaks it. Expect your English skills to thoroughly show signs of improvement after a month of being active here. XD

Out of curiosity, what is your native language?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I figured your native language was probably German when I read your first choice of user name was "Anhören Umschrift." :D

...or you just happen to like the language.

As Timbjerr said, your English will greatly improve the more you stick around. Just make sure you pay close attention to the majority of us who use proper grammar, and not the people who like to use chat speak. XD Although that's probably obvious.

Enjoy yourself, and welcome!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Surando. When I first came here in 2005, I only spoke English for about 2 years myself and I think it had at least helped me somewhat to master the language. Other than that, I think you'll like it here. Have fun!

Back