• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here I come to save the DAY! (Or AM I?!!!)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I would want all elemental control, think about it, air, you can fly, plus the other elements added together create an unified force, nature, people everyone linked togteher. I like avatar if anyone is wondering XD.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Instead of just math, you should be like, "I'd want to know EVERYTHING! All of the knowledge in the universe!" because then you'd be able to do anything you'd want to do. You could do any job (even really high-paying ones), you could help so many people.. I mean, that'd be really awesome. o.o

Yes but imagine how much knoledge you would have, and at what cost? The ability to probably ONLY think logically, lose most of your emotion to the overwhelming amount of infromation, and look down upon everyone around you.

Eos Aduro

Years
    But with that knoledge available, you would want to use it to improve oneself, and by doing so, the knoledge will tell you that emotion can cause trouble, so by being so intelligent, that gets removed from the equation

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well superpowers, how about say, them all!!!! Well I can't just pick one here but I'll narrow it down.

~I'd definately likeno love to fly. It's just a dream of mine I guess.
    ~Super speed and endurance, o ya who needs teleportation.
    ~Ability to maipulate the Earth and Air or just all the elements, that would be sweet.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Telekintesiseseis

=[ *Note to Self: WORK ON SPEELING*

Yea, ppl wit that power can fly and move anything they want... read minds, go invisible, and X-RAY VISION =D

Yea, so I choose Toelesskinosithesis

EDIT: I am a evil

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I will have Ghost Powers to do both, the goodness to save people or solve problems. but the Bad is if I need something badly and don't have the money or really want it. I'll take it and no one will know since I'm a Ghost and no one will be able to see me >=]

:t354:TG

Back