• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here there be sprites!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You make it sound as if paint's a horrid program, IMO the best program for spriting is paint, it has so many capabilities, and what's this "it'll take me forever" nonsense?...there's something called effort, which I advise you add to your shading techniques.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    vaati said:
    You make it sound as if paint's a horrid program, IMO the best program for spriting is paint, it has so many capabilities, and what's this "it'll take me forever" nonsense?...there's something called effort, which I advise you add to your shading techniques.
    Oye...

How insulting, I said that a long time ago.

and anyway I know Paint is great it's all I use, but there are things out there that are better and I have seen the people who have them say nasty things about us who use paint.

~JBCBlank

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    Hmmm.....Ok, I've decided, I want a Mewtwo with Charizard wings, and Charizard tail. I hope you can make this for me, I tried and it just looked screwed up. I also tried a Mewtwo headed Charizard, and it didn't work either

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Done guys...

Her they are.

Shiny pokemon are great: (here is your Mewzard.)
    Here there be sprites!

Shadowgroudon: (here is your Light Groudon, why did you want a light one anyway....)
    Here there be sprites!

~JBCBlank

Back