• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here ye, here ye... I'm back!

Ladnek

TADAAA!! I'm back!
    Years
    For the first time since sumer, I'm back! I got really bored and decided to come back so although nobody will know who I am, I might be sticking around a while. I might not be as active as before but oh well. Deal with it. ;p

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Welcome back then! :) I'm new here, just a few days old, but I guess the best way to get to know people is to actually get to know, em, lol. :P Hiya!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I suppose I will just have to deal with it...
    What am I dealing with again? xD

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Ladnek.
    I'm sure we're all glad to have you back. I'm sure the community can absolve you of your boredom.

I don't believe too much has changed since July, so you should be in good shape there. Sadly, I don't quite remember you from the summer months, but time brings new opportunities, right?

Well, I'm sure you don't want to read my jibber-jabber so I shall end my welcome at this.

Take care!

Back