• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hero Of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
  • OOC: This is my first non-Pokemon RP that I've started. Sorry in advance for any mistakes.

The year is 4078. Across the universe, many heroes are superior. Some look just like you and me. Others never try to blend in to a crowd. They are always in disguise. Have you ever wondered what would happen if there was a tournament between them? Well, a being known as the Shadow Of Light got curious. He sent out 8 invitations across the universe to the most powerful beings. The contestants all accepted, even though some had to travel through time to get there. They were transported to the planet Veldin. This was the choice battleground because it's mostly desert. This is where you come in.

NO MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER #8!
    YOU MAY BE ANY HERO YOU CAN THINK OF, EVEN IF THEY ALREADY EXIST

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, OR KICK PEOPLE OUT OF THE RP

Form:

Character:
    Personality: (Please don't use their original personalities. Try and make them different.)
    Game: (what game does your character come from?)
    Items: (Up to 3, please. No items that will be used to cheat, of you will be disqualified.)
    Other:

Here's mine.
    Character: Sly Cooper
    Personality: Ready to fight whoever he has to, but is also nervous about what happens to losers. Doesn't completely trust this "Shadow Of Light".
    Game: Sly Cooper And The Theivious Raccoonus
    Items: Cane, Mine Hat, and Theivious Raccoonus.
    Other: Can walk on narrow spaces, jump on small areas, pickpocket, and will randomly turn invisible.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Sounds interesting ^_^

Character: Spawn Muahahahahahahahahaha
    Personality: dark, ready to fight whoever gets in his way and will use any means to stop those in his way
    Game: Spawn Armageddon and another before that one but I can't remember
    Items: Necroflesh skin and cape

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Yay! awsome herop fic!

Character: Link
    Personality: wise, knows when to keep his mouth shut, sharp when it comes to battle, but slow when it comes to thinking XD
    Game: THE legend of Zelda!
    Items: The master sword, a hook, bomb, sheild
    Other: he has the symbol of the Triforce on his right hand, there are three in all and he has the one that symbolizes bravery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back