• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

herro!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Hello. Im LedMeAstray and i love pokemon and heard that this is the best forum for that. So i am looking for a new internet home. Although i am on my phone all the time. :b and i do not currently have a computer or internet. Im not quite up to date on all of the new pokemon games. I am currently playing silver on my gameboy color. And just got done with yellow. Anyway. Here i am.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
    Hey there ledmeastray! Good that you found PC. :D This community is awesome and Im sure youl find new friends here. Everyone loves pokemon so im sure youll fit just right in. :D So welcome to PC! If you need a chat vm or pm me. And the mods are always around for help. :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hey, LedMeAstray!

Welcome to the PokéCommunity!

PC is definitely the best forum out to there to discuss all things Pokémon! You'll also definitely meet a bunch of great people here! The community is great and very welcoming. :]

If you tell us the last generation of games you played, we can help you get started with what you missed! x)

That's awesome that you're into the older games! I love the nostalgia effect they give me. xD

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back