• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's dead?!?! Oh well..

Years
    Well mom'd certainly betorn, lol. XD
    Dad'd come next I guess, tch, but he'll either stop carin' in 'bout an year or plunge inta depression. Oo;

My grandma, grandpa, and aunt... I dunno... they'd care... tch, but I guess not much.

My online friends though... ... ...well if there's any reason at all for me ta actually fear death, it'd be because I would fear such an event's impact on them... my greatest friendship achievements has been on tha net(sure, laugh at tha computer geek! XP)... there are some out there who actually care, possibly more than my family ever has... and I can only shudder at tha thought at what my death would do ta them... ^^;;;;;;;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, my online friends would probably completely forget me, unless my brother or someone happened to tell someone. Even then, I'm sure everything would run normally as it should.
    My parents? Well, they'll be sad for a while, and once the sadness is over, they'd deny me as their son for dying before them.
    Hey, this is just a guess. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Actually my friends n family wud be very upset and cry, my turtles wudnt care cos they dont recognise me, The PC friends wud thik id left and my school wud be shocked

mintybobo

>.< So... Hungry.....
    Years
    Okie Dokie

If I died:
    My parents wouldn't really care, they just think I'm just a waste of perfectly good air,
    My friends would probably be sad for a day and forget my name,
    My fish would probably starve,
    My family would cry a day and forget,
    My teachers would celebrate and have a party,
    My online friends wouldn't even notice me gone,
    SOMEBODY would never find out how much I liked them,
    My body would rot in the ground in a graveyard in China,
    My stuff would either gather dust where they always were OR be sold by my parents,
    My room would probably be rented out,
    My besheets would probably be burnt,
    My schoolwork won't even matter,
    My life savings would be pilfered by my parents,
    And I would get a poorer than dirt funeral with almost nobody there.

And that's about it. :)

Back