• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hesitant to Sleep?

Years
    omgish story of my life. When I was small I had to sleep with my parents until I was 6 and if they werent with me when I woke up, I thought they left me forever. Now I'm really scared of a fire happening, I got this because my dad was one of ten children and 5 of the children died in a fire during the night, more than 30 years ago. One of them was only 10. I'm also scared because my dad's work van has an ladder on top of it, just rapped with wire and my room is infront of the house with a big section of the roof on it. Also when I was younger I thought aliens would steal me XP.

So dont worry iDawg, I know how you feel.

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
    omgish story of my life. When I was small I had to sleep with my parents until I was 6 and if they werent with me when I woke up, I thought they left me forever. Now I'm really scared of a fire happening, I got this because my dad was one of ten children and 5 of the children died in a fire during the night, more than 30 years ago. One of them was only 10. I'm also scared because my dad's work van has an ladder on top of it, just rapped with wire and my room is infront of the house with a big section of the roof on it. Also when I was younger I thought aliens would steal me XP.

So dont worry iDawg, I know how you feel.

Dang. That sucks. I'm really sorry about that. :(

Years
    Thankies <3 Don't worry though, their in a better place now :)

yes, i feel the smae way about my brothers and sisters. i never met them (their were 4, i was the middle child of us 5), because they died before they were born, though, i know they are in better place. =D

Years
    yes, i feel the smae way about my brothers and sisters. i never met them (their were 4, i was the middle child of us 5), because they died before they were born, though, i know they are in better place. =D

Im so sorry, but we will see all of the one day :)

Back