• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hetalia

Years
    I've been trying out a few Hetalia media lately (mainly the anime). I like the concept of anthropomorphic countries as characters and history. However, the ignorance of Vietnam as a character is frustrating. Bring her as an official character! >:O

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I loved Hetalia waaaay back when it was just a web comic. I watched about 20 episodes of the anime.. then the fandom got so obnoxious and annoying I quit bothering with it. The shippers.. oh God. I don't mind shipping, don't get me wrong, but on Livejournal the shipping is insane and I had a friend who was so obsessed with England x America she would get mad if you thought differently.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
    It's got me into history the way I never imagined. Now whenever I hear "Party in The USA" by Miley Cyrus, the first thing that pops into my mind is America dancing badly while England stands in the background twitching and swearing. I like it a lot.

Except for the cosplayers. How many times have I seen one of them dressed as one country and kiss another cosplayer dressed as another country? Too many times to count. I much prefer the fan art and fiction.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I loved Hetalia waaaay back when it was just a web comic. I watched about 20 episodes of the anime.. then the fandom got so obnoxious and annoying I quit bothering with it. The shippers.. oh God. I don't mind shipping, don't get me wrong, but on Livejournal the shipping is insane and I had a friend who was so obsessed with England x America she would get mad if you thought differently.

I know someone like that, only she's obsessed with EnglandxSealand. Which I can see, but like...No ._.

Spoiler:

tl;dr: HETALIA SHIPS CAUSE DRAMU.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    The original webcomic is actually not really much yaoi. It is not that all the chracters are randomly humping each other. Exempt of France. It is more what the fans make out of it. I've read and seen a lot of really disturbing stuff... x__x But that can also count for every other fandom. The Hetalia fangirls are not more scary as some other fans from different fandoms. I've meet nice ones and I've meet crazy ones. but the normal nice fans are more then the crazy ones. :'D it is just how you handle them.

And the original manga is slightly different then the anime. Like, in the anime Chibitalia gave HRE and broom instead of what she gave him in the manga. If you did read it you'll know what it was. XD

Back