• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo~

Luchia-san

*~ KAWAII ~*
    Years
    Hiya! Nice to meet you my name ish Luchia, but many people call me Luchi. =] I'm 12 years old and will be 13 in July 10th. ^^ I like to watch anime and I also like to RP! =D My favourite anime is Furuba and I also like InuYasha. ^_^

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi Luchia-san!
    I hope you'll have a great time here!
    Welcome^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there Luchia! ^_______^ My name's Kelsey, it's so very nice to meet you. ^^ I'm sure you'll have a great time here at The PokeCommunity. ^^

You like Inuyasha too? I'm a huge fan of that sexy doggy demon. XD *cough* Anyways, read the rules and stuff and have a great time! ^^ Catch ya later. ;D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Luchia-san said:
    Hiya! Nice to meet you my name ish Luchia, but many people call me Luchi. =] I'm 12 years old and will be 13 in July 10th. ^^ I like to watch anime and I also like to RP! =D My favourite anime is Furuba and I also like InuYasha. ^_^
    Aww, your theme ish so kawaii! It's nice to see another roleplayer here who also favors anime. ^___^ Maybe we could be magnificent friends! Yesh, but I must continue my speech. XD ~

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Luchia-san! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tralalala fear my uberzors boring welcome post~ o_O
    Im Castrainer, but I have a lot of nicknames... Just call me Casty~ xD

Anyway, read the rules, fear them and have fun... If anything is needed [or yar just bored] PM mwe... Meh, See ya... o_O

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Hey Luchi! Welcome to PC! You can find anything and everything here, so don't hesitate to post~!

(Okay, that made no sense whatsoever. @.o) PM me if you wish to talk ;)~

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC, Luchi. =3 You have such a cute avatar and siggy! Your user name is cute too. n__n Your taste in anime is good too, lol. =3

Anyways, I'm Miyu-chan, but you can just call me Miyu. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat. ;D Hope you stay here as long as possible. xD

Poke

I shall kill you all!
    Years
    Allo Wazzup! Good to know ya! The name is Poke as in Pocket! I hope ya have a fantastic time on the coolest place on the net! PokeCommunity!!!!!!!!!!!! If ya want a be friends have any questions or just wanna talk dont be afraid ta PM me! Once again have a great time......... Chow :)!

Back