• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Hex Editing and ASM?

Zapdos86

BURD! BURD! BURD!
Years
  • So basically, I have been snooping around and saw a lot to do with Hex Editing and ASM. What exactly is Hex Editing and ASM? And how exactly could I learn ASM and Hex Editing?I tried looking up some tutorials and didn't really understand too well. My brain basically fried itself. :)

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • If you read the tutorials and still don't understand what ASM and Hex editing are, you must have really read it quickly. I suggest you go back and read up some more. You're not going to learn ASM if you give up and ask someone to hold your hand through it.

Zapdos86

BURD! BURD! BURD!
    Years
  • If you read the tutorials and still don't understand what ASM and Hex editing are, you must have really read it quickly. I suggest you go back and read up some more. You're not going to learn ASM if you give up and ask someone to hold your hand through it.

Not exactly what I had expected as an answer, but hell, thanks for the motivation!

Back