• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey a new Girafarig in Pokemon Community

DjGirafarig

NU user
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hello everbody,I'm new here and looking for some help.But I would like to tell you about me.First,I love NU pokemon.(NU= Never Used if you did not know)Right know im playing Pokemon Platinium.I have beatin it plenty of times and got some shinys.But know I deleted it all (For no reason im too bored with the other files anyway)So I started a new game but can't decide which starter.It't between Piplup and Turtwig.And now here are my questions.Number one,how on earth are you supose to get pokemon that you have to have like Ruby inserted if you have a DSI and no friends that play pokemon and no Wi-Fi.Two,when I finish the game and get the National Pokedex and my NU team how do I get them all to Lvl.100 LEGITLY.Three,is it a good plan to get the pokemon I want to use on a Wi-Fi match (when I'm able to hook up)get an egg,hatch it,then EV train them at Lvl.1.If you guys and gurls can help me I'll be very very happy.Btw Brownies,Pie,amd giraffe pokemon rock.

Hey a new Girafarig in Pokemon Community

Cαndy

愛および運命
    Years
  • Very Long Introduction. o__o. Welcome to PC. ^0^. Read and follow the rules. Enjoy your stay! : D

DjGirafarig

NU user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Lol I know it is long but I thought it would introduce me really good.And thank you for welcoming me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o.o Long introductions aren't a bad thing. xD Better than reading a 'hi i'm new here!'

Welcome to PC, DjGirafarig!

Hope you have fun here. ^^

DjGirafarig

NU user
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Lol you caught me in a master ball.And I think shuckles are really cool if you ask me.A good physical wall.Thank you all for welcoming me.

Again thank you all.I already made friends and I am quiet used to it here.

Last edited:
    Back