• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all you PEOPLE ;D

TheGamerChick

<-- I'm with stupid
    Years
    Hi! I'm TheGamerChick. I'm 13 and am (secretly) into pokemon (or else I wouldn't be here lol)
    ...And I really don't know what else to put xD
    But yeah, I don't know how this site works, but if you can friend people, I'll friend you :3 As long as you're not a stalker. xD

Any newbie help would be appreciated! :>

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hi hi. :) Glad you found this place! For starters, you might consider reading the PC Rules thread to make sure you don't get yourself in a pickle right off the bat. Also if you take a look at the New Users/Welcome Guidelines, you can find some useful links there as well. Hope that's enough help for starters!

But yeah, glad to have you aboard! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. :) Especially that Hiidoran guy, he smells nice.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why keep your love for Pokemon a secret? Especially when you're thirteen. I mean when I was in school in my last year I just didn't care what others thought and even my circle of friends were deeply into Pokemon. Just let it out, unless you'll be ridiculed for liking the stuff. But anyways, welcome to the lovely community, where the people are nice, and the ice cream from the store down the road is much nicer. XD;

As Sydianbby as mentioned, you might want to check out the rules, as while you're here it will be your bible here. Not as in a religious thing, but if you follow the rules you'll be sure to have a great time here. :D Friending people are easy here. Just shoot someone a VM and they'll most likely reply back with a friendly reply. It's just how our little corner of the internet as well. I don't think anyone here is a stalker right now, except maybe me, and I'm only stalking one person (she knows who she is). It's not really even called stalking either. Just a friendly look at their profile all the time type thing.

Don't forget, you can always ask a moderator or someone else like me if you ever need help with anything, and have a wonderful time here. It is a great forum after all. :D

TheGamerChick

<-- I'm with stupid
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys :D I'm checking out all the rules now. And as far as pokemon goes, most of my friends know I <3 pokemon. But most of the people at my school act like they're seniors or something and video games are for losers
    >:| *rolls eyes*.
    But anyway, *cough* thanks for the help!

Last edited:
    Back