• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!

Years
    Hi, I'm new here. I joined after watching all these YouTube videos about the hack Shiny Gold and was eventually directed here. So, I'm a hacker lover, I guess. I finally got tired of being a guest so I decided to join =D Then I got into GBA sprites just by looking at people's art work here. Plus, it nice to be around people that won't look at me funny when I say, "Yeah, I still love playing pokemon." It's addictive no matter what age you are, haha XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    XD; ... Ah, Shiny Gold. Pretty popular Hack ROM. Anyway, hi. :3 I'm Cedrik~, nice to meet you. If you need help for finding something in particular around the forum, send me a cute little message. :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Zel reeled in another one. Shiny Gold is very popular. I am not into hacking
    but their are plenty here who is. Have fun and find interesting topics and such.
    n_n

-ChronicNightmare-

Back