• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All!

VeteranInTraining

Pokemon... everyday.
    Years
    VeteranInTraining here! I used to belong to this forum years ago, but have since rediscovered it while searching for information on making a good (or several good) Competitive Pokemon teams. I'm sometimes on Pokemon Online under the name VeteranInTraining, playing match after match if I can lol.

I've watched the anime for what seemed eons until I just got busy with life and could never really get back into it :( The Indigo League and Pokemon Johto were my favorites by far. I also have been playing Pokemon ever since the days of old, when Pokemon Red and Blue first came out. Pokemon Black is the game I'm currently working on, just battling and raising my own.

Even though I've been battling for years on the handheld consoles, the metagame is entirely new and oftentimes frustrating to me, but I continue to play anyway because hey, it's still Pokemon :p

Anyway, feel free to contact me if you like. I'm always up to chat and make new friends if I'm on!

--Veteran In Training

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Ah, another new face! And a battler too! Well, at least, you seem like a battler... Are you a battler? Ah, never mind. I'm not much of an anime person myself, it's just a bit too "Happily ever after" for my refined, darkened tastes. nevertheless, each to their own, right? If you're ever up for an online battle, give me a shout and I'll be ready within the hour!

Back