• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody it's Profpowerline!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2015
    I've been a Let's Player for 3 years now!

Pokemon Yellow was my first ever let's play (don't watch it!) and since then i've gone on to make over 370 videos on everything! Skyrim, Legend of Zelda, paper mario, Megeman Legends, and more recently Pokémon competitive battle videos!
    I'm in charge of making all game videos for a fan base of 7,300! and have about 70 subs from my older work. I world be more then honored if you guys would take a look at my work and tell me what you think. I know my early stuff is pretty bad so you can just skip that. Looking forward to your feed back.

Looking forward to meeting other Let's players!

Elincia

Arisa Gracia: Protagonist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Haha, well I dared to watch your Pokemon Yellow LP. And I also took a look at your latest upload for Master Quest. I don't think it's a bad thing to look at your older LPs, it gave me a glimpse from where you started off to where you are now as a Let's Player.

I think that it'll be interesting for me to watch more of your current Let's Play; as I've never actually touched a Zelda game. :O

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2015
    Haha, well I dared to watch your Pokemon Yellow LP. And I also took a look at your latest upload for Master Quest. I don't think it's a bad thing to look at your older LPs, it gave me a glimpse from where you started off to where you are now as a Let's Player.

I think that it'll be interesting for me to watch more of your current Let's Play; as I've never actually touched a Zelda game. :O

Thanks for giving it a look. More then anything I want an honest review of my work. So if that was sincere then thank you very much. :) If you see or know any other let's players send them my way.

I've got very high hopes for the Master Quest LP, (Should be an update out today)

Back