• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Hello, it's me, the one and only Sulituan. I think it would be best if I just told you a little about myself. First of all, I love Pokemon (Duh). I also like to play sports like Tennis, Soccer, Swimming. Other things I like to do is play video games, socialize, and write stories. My favorite thing to do on forums like these is roleplay. Nothing is better than getting to know others by roleplaying together.

Well, that's it, see you guys around!

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    :D muwahahahahhahaahah!

It's a roleplayer! -first post dibs-

n__n welcome to pc~ I'm a Mika, I live in stalk the Pokemon Roleplay section and I promise you it's a blast. ;D we've always got new roleplays popping up so just look for one and ninja up an amazing application. Nyahahahaha. *-* You're right in that roleplays find friends super duper easy, my bffs on PC are from the PRP [they're the reason I joined this forum] and i'm an old fart who's been around 3+ years. :P Anywho, hope to see you around, drop me a VM or PM if you ever wanna chat or are needing to finds a roleplay. o3o I don't claim to be super Mika but I can point you towards the right direction. ;D

insertstandard read the rules quote here

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hello Sulituan! Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Although I have never tried role plays I will at least check them out now ;).

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    An RPer, eh? Well, you'll certainly fit in with the lot of us~

So, welcome to PC! Respect the rules or else they'll eat you! Respect the staff (and other members), or you may find yourself in a pitch-black world the next morning. Oh, and watch out for fangirls. They're more dangerous than fanboys. *nods*

/lame welcome

So, if you have any questions or whatever (or you get an accepted Roleplay and want someone fairly decent to join), feel free to VM/PM me, and I'll be sure to help you whenever I have the time~

Just remember one more thing: Have fun. Please.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Hey thanks for the greeting guys, I'll be sure to check out the RP sections. And, I'll be sure to respect the staff and its rules. ;)

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    welcome to PC :) - I may also have to check out RP as its not something ive considered before. have fun =]

Back