• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody

Sobriquet

Show me the way...
Years
  • Hello,

I'll just post a little introduction about myself. I'm Jeremy and I'm 15. I've been playing Pokemon since
    Red version came out so I'm not a newbie to the series, just to the forums. ;) In essence I'm just looking
    for a community to mess around with and have some fun and maybe meet some new people.

Thanks,
    Sob

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Haha, most new members we get around here aren't new to the Pokémon franchise. I'm not exactly sure where that stereotype even stems from... but I've seen people mention it a good deal in introductions.

Kinda makes me wonder how people are treated on other forums. :x

Any who, you've come to the right place, Jeremy. You'll certainly find entertainment and company in abundance around here. There's always someone online no matter when you log in. XD

Welcome aboard.

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Many people who come here aren't newbies. But then again, some are. It doesn't really matter, we all love Pokemon, and surely that's the best reason to come to a Pokemon forum.

Welcome to PC, Sobriquet! Nice name, by the way.

Sobriquet

Show me the way...
    Years
  • Haha, most new members we get around here aren't new to the Pokémon franchise.

I'd guess the reason is since new users are just now registering versus 10 years ago (or whenever PC was created) that we assume that others will assume we have just started playing. So we inform you otherwise ;)

Welcome to PC, Sobriquet! Nice name, by the way.

Thank you, I'm very proud of it haha.

Back