• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings, and welcome to the PC. Most people here are incredibly nice. The rest are just really nice :P
    And there's the occasional oddball lofting around... like me >_>

I tried a bit of ROM hacking, but all I can do is change the sprites of people/items around.
    Still, getting your first Pokemon from Gary and fighting against Prof. Oak is kinda funny XD
    Anyway, enjoy your stay, and feel free to PM me if you wanna be friends.

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    hello i hope you have a great time here at PC! Read the rules and have fun making friends and posting! if you have a question look in FAQ. If you want a friend you can always PM me! I am pretty new here too so dont feel left out! 0.o

Lord_Shadow

Lord of all darkness!
    Years
    Hi everyone thanx for all your nice posts! Sorry I haven't been posting much I've been rushed off my feet. I'm gonna start posting on the Art Gallery soon so hopefully you'll all hav a look and tell me what ya think.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hiya!Sorry I'm alte to post!^__^;;welcome to PC dearie =D I am shampy,or shampoo!PM me if ya need anything or wanna be friends =)

Back