• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone from Magaldi!

Magaldi

Mentality
    Years
    Hey, I'm Magaldi

I'm Blue obsessed, I love to sing annoying songs and I tend to talk a bit funny because I always switch between First and Third person. Magaldi gives an example for those who don't know what Third person is.

Oh, and I'm an experienced mapper, spriter, text-editor and music editor seeing as I've been hacking for years now.

As a Pokemon Trainer- I love fighting and I don't believe in over-using ledgendaries (one's more than enough for anyone). Also I've finished the Pokedex in Ruby and FireRed by city-hopping to catch all the special events for Eon Ticket, Old Sea Chart and the like.

Hope everyone likes me and I don't make any enemies already!
    To prove I can edit images well... I'll stick a good one in as an attachment.​

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Wow, sounds like you're a very accomplished person in the area of Pokemon.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Please check over the rules and FAQ'S if you haven't yet and make sure that you understand them. i hope you have fun around here, and I also hope that I see you around. PM me if you have a question or would like to be friends! ^^

Magaldi

Mentality
    Years
    Thanks Tyson!
    Magaldi hands you a sprite cookie.
    Believe it or not, I only just found this forum but I've been on other ones for ages- Serebii.net got a bit boring.
    That screen in the picture is from my crazy Japanesy hack that I'm working on. Technically, it's not even Pokemon anymore.
    Malgaldi waggles her finger. But we won't be seeing this until I've finished the first 4 towns...
    The monster in the pic is a secret boss who attacks you when you try to take the Ice Crystal- an Item which boosts all stats by 40 if it's equipped by an Ice 'mon. Whoops, don't want to give everything away.

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Welcome here to Pokemon Community. You seem very expericend in the Pokemon. Hope that you will have loads of fun here and make loads of friends. Don't forget to check out the rules in the sub forum and the main one etc..maybe the FAQ. To show of your hack I'd go to Rom Hacking (I think).

Anyway, Hope to see you around the forum. PM me for any help you may need or just to be friends.

Years
    badgirl said:
    I am not new but this is fun
    ...that made no sense at all @_@; At least say hello next time XD

Welcome!
    You have third-person issues? XD I know someone like that. Or at least she used to. XD
    And you came from SPPF? I was there too, but I don't like it anymore. It's just not my taste. ._.;

I hope that this forum is fun enough for you ^^ And that you find somewhere to post. XD

Back