• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Yukinari-san

Jeanne D'Arc
Years
  • Hey everyone. I'm Yukinari/Yukinari-san. I love anime such as Girls Bravo and Suzuka. For my hobbies, I like playing video games, anime (of course) and surfing the net. If listening to musics also counts, then I'll state it as my hobby, too. My favorite colors are green, blue and red. They're just awesome colors and I often use them on my messenger fonts and also, I like stuffs in those colors so you'll somehow often find me with some banners, etc with those colors. When I'm bored, I spend my time surfing the net or playing video games, instead. For consoles, I prefer handheld consoles like the Nintendo DS or Playstation Portable since I'm an outsider person so having some gaming console like the Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, etc would be somehow a waste since I can't use the often . But somehow, I seem to like getting a Wii since I've played like every handheld game with the genre I like and It seems it isn't that entertaining anymore. Hmm, one gaming console wouldn't hurt, right? Oh and I'm male, just to prevent confusion. So yeah, that's my introduction. So hey everyone.

For colors, the reason I like Green, Blue and Red cause for green, like forests and other green stuffs. Blue for water, etc. For red, It just became my latest favorite color because of my Crimson/Blcak DS Lite. Hehe. And that time, I've realise that red colors are great, afterall. Despite that I hate blood, etc.

And yeah, I love anime. When I first watched Naruto and Girls Bravo, It's the start of me liking to watch some anime more and more. And that's why I wanna stay in an anime forum, like this one. =)

I love playing video games so much. The genres I like are racing and RPG. Well, RPG are nice especially those story modes! And racing, well, just plain racing. Can you feel the speed? Hehe.

I love listening to different musics with different tunes. I have alot of favorites. I use my computer and my PSP to listen to some musics.

Surfing the net is fun. You can come across to different sites and forums but except for bad ones (You know what I mean). I also love to search for some forums like anime and gaming related ones and eventually, meet new friends, too!

Well, that's my introduction. Hope my introduction make any sence. ^^

Last edited:
    Back