• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Hey guys! I'm pretty much a veteran Poke-fanatic, since the winter before Mewtwo Strikes Back came out in theaters (I remember going to it on the opening weekend, if not mistaken), & have been ever since, with only a brief lack of interest for a couple years between getting up too late to watch new episodes, & slowly gaining new interests overtime, such as supporting couples on cartoons & other TV shows.

Now that I've returned to Pokemon full-swing again, my biggest part of the obession pretty much came back the same week, if not the same day - I've loved cats as my fave animal for the longest time, so its only natural that my favorite wounded up bing Team Rocket's Meowth, & this is pretty much the main reason I even stayed with Pokemon in the first place.

Because unless people consider Eevee & its evolutions to be cat-type Pokemon, Meowth & its evolution are the only cat-types in existance from the original 151. So until I saw a plushie of him in Blockbuster, I had no idea there were any cat-type Pokemon in existance, so I probably wouldn't have stuck around the franchise for too long if I hadn't seen that.

Well, after figuring out there was such a thing as cat-types, & the first of the two managed to be a main character.. I completely ignored the bad guy factor (& when your a little 10 year old, bad guys are just.. not interesting, their the ones the main characters gotta defeat, & that's that.), & just had him as my favorite ever since. J&J however, took actually watching the show through at least the first region before I bothered to pay attention to them. XD

Well, basically you got the gist of the Pokemon part of my life, my other favorites include being a Disney nut, a FEW Nickelodeon cartoons (& I do mean, just cartoons), & The Sims 2, & the upcoming Sims 3. Let's just say I've had that second one on pre-order since the option was first available. ^^; Oh, & I've been a fanatic of the cartoon Top Cat from Hanna-Barbara since I first found it in 1996. ^_^

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    Meowth is awesome. ^_^
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Please read and follow the rules! The best one is . . . (DRUMROLL XD) HAVE FUN!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Vie

Years
    oh, wow, this introduction is huge :O
    anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    Welcome to PC NekoGirl, a pretty long intro you have, I like Cat-like Pokemon too!
    I like some Disney and Nickelodeon too.

Well, have fun, make friends, read the rules & most of all, enjoy your stay here:)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome NekoGirl! I'm glad to learn so much about you, it brings the welcoming a great feel. I hope to see you around more often, and if you ever need any help I'm always a VM or PM away.

Hope you have loads of fun here at PokeCommunity :)
    f l a s h

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions you can count on me or moderators and admins etc. :)

Enjoy PC and if you haven't already read the rules you can go ahead and do that!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Thanks you guys! Glad to hear some of you like him too, like I said, pretty much the reason I got into it at all. ^^

I'll probably hang out in the Anime, Gaming & rom-hacking areas, & is there a TR's Meowth fan-group already? If not.. expect to see one soon, lol.

Also, I noticed some of those little supporter banners.. is there one showing your a fan of TR's Meowth or something? (& hopefully, a Meowth+Skitty one) Cause I'd love having those sometime. ^-^

Well, I'll be getting to some of those areas now, see ya guys there! ^^

Back