• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Hey everyone Im Droidz this is my first pokemone forum i've ever joined and im enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to Soul Silver/Heart Gold probably going to get silver :).Cya

Alec_

Years
    Hello Droidz. :DD. Welcome to PokeCommunity!.
    I hope that you have fun and keep stayin` active. XD;;
    Read the rules so you won't get to any troubles okay? :PP
    Anyways. Enjoy! XD;;

~Fairytales.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Droidz said:
    Hey everyone Im Droidz this is my first pokemone forum i've ever joined and im enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to Soul Silver/Heart Gold probably going to get silver .Cya

Hey! welcome to the PC forums great to hear your getting S.Silver! (Lucky..) Great to hear/read your enjoying your stay! I hope you still enjoy your stay and remember to read the rules!

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hey there mate! Welcome to PC pal. Hope you enjoy your stay. Stay cool here.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Back