• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    Hi I have been playing pokemon ever since gold and silver when i was only a few years old. I have just got into competitive battling and I hope to have a good time on these forumns.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I was playing since the days of Red and Blue! XD And you seem to have started a bit newer, huh? But we are all the same in the end, since it's been a long, long time both generations have been released. Ahahaha... Welcome to the forums anyway!

I'm not into competitive battling because for some reason or another I'm not inclined in it at all. But I think I make for a great trader. I guess different strokes for different people, huh? Have fun around the forums! PC is large and nice, so I bet that you will have a great time!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Here's a little present for you!
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the forums! Glad you finally made your first post, my first games were Red & Blue, I was still a kid back then so I can't remember any good memories, what I could remember was during my gameplay of G/S/C and FR/LG, it was the best! Although I'm enjoying the current games today such as D/P/PL, HG/SS and B/W. You could head over it's respective sections if you want to discuss about these games by the way! Since your interested in battling, then we have our own PO server if you ever want to battle someone here in PC! :)

There are also other sections you might want to check, aside from battling, there's also the Trade Corner if your interested in doing trades with your fellow PC members I'm sure that there's a certain board here that will also get your attention such as if your interested in making your own game then the Game Development board is pretty much there and is willing to help you out, so just click on to whatever suites or catches your attention. :D ; What's the best part here is that you will also get to meet a lot of friends, isnt' that exciting?

With that once again, welcomne! Don't forget to read the rules & regulations and stick to it as always, have fun and if you have any questions PM me and I'll reply back asap! :D

Back