• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    hello there! :) My name is Ofek and I Have a hobby which is video games... and i decided to make my dream come true by trying to open a youtube channel so far it wasnt going on so well but i did managed to get a few subscribers. well it might take some times but in the end im doing a lot of giveaway over there on a weekly base and responding ALL the comments.. its called SneakyOBK btw if you want to check it out so.. who are you guys?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hii there Ofek and welcomee to the forums! I'm Autumn Reverie, but please call me Amanda. A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

I personally think video games are cool too! Although I'm not an avid gamer, I've had my share of video games over the years, including Pokemon xD I can tell you'll fit right in our Video Games section where you can discuss about any game out there! If you do these types of things, can also post up some Let's Plays to help other players with their games. I expect you do them in your YouTube channel too? c: Also, don't forget to check out the rest of the forums to see what else is in store for you!

If there is anything else you'd like to add about yourself, feel free to tell us because we'd love to know more about you! If you're unsure about anything, give me or the other Moderators a friendly ring kays? Have fun and hope to see you become an asset to this community! :D

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Sneaky. We have a Lets Play section for you to post your videos. Maybe people will like them and subscribe to your channel (:. We also have a great video game section run by an awesome moderator named Dragon. If you want to check that out, go ahead. There's some awesome discussions in there.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and if you have any questions, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    You guys are so nice! and thanks i will do that , i might add some other stuffs in the future :D

Back