• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings, and welcome to the PC. Most people here are incredibly nice. The rest are just really nice :P
    And there's the occasional oddball lofting around... like me >_>

Hey, another Australian! Always good to see someone else living in a similar timezone, otherwise I'm up at 2 AM talking to them XD
    Well, have fun, post heaps, and make lots of friends! Don't forget to PM others to become friends too!

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
    Years
    jimbobjo said:
    have a nice time and remember once a new guy always a new guy

Untill someone else joins, then another and another...well you get the idea.

Green Blink said:
    What is up, my brother from another mother!

I know where you got that from, I think it's from a show called drake and josh.

Well welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, want to be freinds or just have a question PM me.:bandit:

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    hello i hope you have a great time here at PC! Read the rules and have fun making friends and posting! if you have a question look in FAQ. If you want a friend you can always PM me! I am pretty new here too so dont feel left out! 0.o

Back