• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everyone

Trunks708

I am Trunks!!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2006
    Hi!!! I'm new! I really like pokemon! I also like DBZ (that explains my username).

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yes, welcome to PC, good to see another fan of DBZ and trunks, I used to have a Trunks username as well. Remember to read the rules very well now and if you want to talk with me you may either PM me or AIM,MSN,etc me XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hey there, I don't really know much about "DBZ" so I don't really get your username. XD Be sure to read an understand the rules. If you would like to get to know me, just IM or PM me, I love talking to people and making new friends. You seem a really nice person, which means you are a great addition to the Community. Bye for now. I hope to see more of you around the boards.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hilo ^_^ Welcome to the community~
    I don't watch Dragon Ball Z anymore, although I used to 8D. Anyway, Have an enjoyable stay here at PC and Private Message me to be friends~ Darn, this hardly ever works, though, I never get PMs unless I say that I give out free beef jerky to the people who PM me >D
    Again, have a nice time here.
    -DS

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hi Hi New Friend >:3

Have a wonderful time here at our lovely community!

And since you read the rules, be sure to follow them! <3

Years
    No links to the rules? ;_; Oh yeah, they're gone. *sobs* Stupid hacker. *kick* 8D

Welcome to PC~ have fun... I guess.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Oh this is rich..

Welcome to PTC!

Where a "hacker" roams free and owns everything in sight.

Enjoy your stay.

Back