• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Adie

-Fade To Black-
Years
  • Hey. New to the forum.The names Ben. Im from Portsmouth in the UK.

Into alot of heavy and classical music, and i enjoy watching films and studying media.

Looking foward to getting envolved in some role-playing once i've read enough about it.

Nice to be here.

Thanx :)

Ben.

Years
  • You want to get into roleplay? It sounds like fun, but I've never done it. I don't think I'd do well.

Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun. If not... >=D

Adie

-Fade To Black-
    Years
  • Sammi said:
    You want to get into roleplay? It sounds like fun, but I've never done it. I don't think I'd do well.

Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun. If not... >=D

Yeah, i've never done it either. Was planning to on a lord of the rings forum i was on once but i never really got round to it lol

Thanx for the welcome :)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ¤¤¤¤

Hi-hi! x3 Welcome to PC~! ^______^ I hope you have lots and lots of fun! +giggle+ And makes lots of friends~~~~ <333 x3 +hugs+ Please read and obey the rules - we wouldn't want you to get banned, or bitten by a moddie woddie! ^o~ Joking! We're usually friendly here, provided you don't spam or do mean stuff. ._.;

~Kylie

¤¤¤¤

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Yo Ben, how's it hangin'? Welcome to PC, have fun and all that. ;P Feel free to PM me if ya need help.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Heya Ben ! Welcome to Pokecommunity, Hope you have a great time here ^^;;
    Make sure to read the rules and FAQs.

Adie

-Fade To Black-
    Years
  • Thanx Radcliffe, appreciate it :)

And don't worry Devastation i will. Reading through the forums there seem to be some really cool, nice people on here. Wouldn't want to annoy of you.

Thanx all!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Cool, someone from England. I don't see many of them. XD

Welcome and have fun here. Its a really friendly place to be. Just read the rules and obey them okay?

Back