• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Friends :)

RomGenius

Bad Ass ;)
Years
  • Hi I am new here. I have been been stalking/observing this website for a while and just recently decide to join because you people seem so awesome haha!. We'll I know basic scripting, mapping and some more.(thanks to this site). We'll have a good one everyone :)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    welcome to the pokecommunity! if your into rom hacking ,then this is the place for you!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I have been been stalking/observing this website
    Stalking? xD

Well, welcome to the Motherland of ROM hacks, The Pokecommunity forums! This place can be considered the holy land of ROM hacks. ;3 You'll surely learn a lot in here. The ROM Hacking section has some really talented ROM hackers trying their best to provide us(normal members) with some quality-ROM hacks. You'll surely learn a thing or two from them. ;D Plus, all(well, most of) the members of PC are pretty friendly, so you'll get a lot of help(if you need it, that is. xD).

So, have fun at PC, my buddy! =)

P.S: DON'T FORGET TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ!! They're IMPORTANT!! =)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hey there RomGenius, welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm glad to see another ROM user in the forum. My name is Fire Eagle and make sure to read the rules and have fun.

Back