• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Gang!

Years
  • Hey all!
    I found your community while running though a few different sites so I decided to drop by ^^'

A little about my history with Pokemon... I've played the game boy game since it was released back in the late 90's and the Trading Card Game since the release of Base Set in 1999 and have been with it since. I used to play at the local Toys R Us league back during year one of the league, but broke away during year two till current to run my own... which today stands to be the only official Pokemon League location in New Hampshire. I'm also very knowledgeable on the rules, and a certified member of the Pokemon Professor Program. Online... I work for the web community Pokemon Zeo with miscellaneous things such as graphic work, programming, and keeping an eye on the boards.

Hope to enjoy it here ^^

-marril

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    uhhh....wow....anyways, hi and bye and hello and LOOK OUT BELOW!!!! :laugh: Welcome and have a nice day, do u like hay? :laugh: .I love to rime, just for this give me a dime

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There Marril2k Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great Time Here at PC :)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new here but I guess it wouldn't hurt to say hi to ya anyway.
    Have fun!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hullo, Mariil2k ^_^. Welcome to PC, honestly the best pokemon forums imo ^_^; Enjoy your stay!

And stay out of trouble! Here are two ways you can stay out of it ^_^

1. Don't break the rules ^^;

2. Don't get near me! Yeah cus I'm trouble, la la la la! *starts singing P!nk's "Trouble" song*

*gets killed by P!NK*

Back