• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys, I'm Kinda New!

squirtle-squad

Area Ranger/Trainer
    Years
    Hi

I'm Chloe Louise Williams, I live in Market Harborough near Leicester. I first played PokeMon on my brothers GameBoy Advance Sp, Sapphire version. I decided I wanted my own game so for my 6th birthday I was given my own GameBoy with Leaf Green version and a wireless adapter. Both my brothers used to have a cardboard box each full of PokeMon Figures and another full of cards and we all used to play with them but they both sold the cards and figures, I could only save a few. Ever since I played PokeMon Sapphire, I have loved PokeMon and I now own that game (my brother sold Sapphire to me:D) along with Leaf Green, Soulsilver (with PokeWalker :cheeky:) and Pearl! I have also borrowed the Ranger games and Mystery Dungeon games off my school friend! Call me sad but you're also on the website! I never give my PokeMon nicknames, I only ever say Boy or Girl, and I treat all my PokeMon the same and don't treat them like machines, they might be in a computer screen but I believe they have feelings! I sometimes breed PokeMon but only for good reasons not just to win battles, I will train my PokeMon for that!

Chloe/Squirtle Squad

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Well hi there, Chloe! I really hope you like it here at PC. I've only been here for about half a day, and already I've found so many spots I like to frequent. So many people here are so friendly, and I hope you find a few that you can talk too, even me, if you'd like.

I'm the sad little man who thinks Pokemon have feelings, too. For whatever reason, i get like that with all inanimate objects.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

~Jellicent♀

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi

I'm Chloe Louise Williams, I live in Market Harborough near Leicester. I first played PokeMon on my brothers GameBoy Advance Sp, Sapphire version. I decided I wanted my own game so for my 6th birthday I was given my own GameBoy with Leaf Green version and a wireless adapter. Both my brothers used to have a cardboard box each full of PokeMon Figures and another full of cards and we all used to play with them but they both sold the cards and figures, I could only save a few. Ever since I played PokeMon Sapphire, I have loved PokeMon and I now own that game (my brother sold Sapphire to me:D) along with Leaf Green, Soulsilver (with PokeWalker :cheeky:) and Pearl! I have also borrowed the Ranger games and Mystery Dungeon games off my school friend! Call me sad but you're also on the website! I never give my PokeMon nicknames, I only ever say Boy or Girl, and I treat all my PokeMon the same and don't treat them like machines, they might be in a computer screen but I believe they have feelings! I sometimes breed PokeMon but only for good reasons not just to win battles, I will train my PokeMon for that!

Chloe/Squirtle Squad

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... I think I have seen you around Pokémon Groups. I do hope that you'll be sticking around there - it's a great place for random discussions about Pokémon, member-to-member and member-to-group. ^.^

Do also check out other subforums, though! You never know what you'll find...

Have fun around the forums!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hi there squirtle! LOL. anyway, I am glad to have you here. I think I have seen you in PG a few times.

I treat my pokemon as friends! and not just mindless drones! :)

anyway, welcome to PC! see you around.

Back