• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, it's FraxureGames

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    I'm a pretty avid fan of pokemon, and I've recently gotten into the more technical aspects of the games. I also started up a youtube channel where I post pokemon content- I'm still working on expanding that.

Hoenn was my first region, and to this day I haven't seen Nintendo produce a game better than Emerald. I've put more than 650 hours into that game, and I'm still far from being finished with it.

As I start my senior year of highschool and begin to face the decisions and challenges of the adult world, playing pokemon provides a respite from it all... if only it were real.

Anyway, I joined these forums with the hope of meeting others who share my passion for pokemon. Hopefully I've come to the right place!

"I see now that the origins of one's birth are irrelevant..."

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Ow, you design a Pokemon Continent?
    I shall say that is art! Yeah, I like 3rd gen better than any of the other gens.
    Actually, 3rd gen Pokemon is my first Pokemon game. So yeah, don't wonder why.
    Welcome to PC FraxureGames! Hope you share what you have and that's what I
    will expect from you! have fun here, all the people here are kind. (Not really all of them)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum Fraxure!

Senior year is rough I know. Mine was awful and I wasn't motivated to do anything or turn in work. I actually ended up failing and not graduating till a year and a half after the rest of my class. :( Hopefully the challenges of adulthood isn't as hard for you as it was for me. If you work and know you can do it, you should do well! It's good knowing Pokemon is a break and escape from it all cause that's what it is for me. Hopefully you can balance both school and Pokemon though cause I'm sure you don't want to fail your classes. Good luck surviving senior year!

Kanto was my first region with Red version, but I absolutely love Hoenn! It's so gorgoues looking. Emerald is one of my top 3 and I loved gen III a ton. I'm also in love with the 5th generation too. I didn't like the Pokemon's designs at first but they've grown on me and the story in both Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 were really intense. The best stories we've got so far in my opinion. You'll find a lot on Pokemon here, but since you mentioned Hoenn, I think you'll love Advanced Generation Gaming the most. Of course explore other place around the forums too cause there's a lot to look at here.

I'm not sure what you post on Youtube , but feel free to included your channel in your signature. That's the best way to advertise things. Anyway, hope you have fun here! We're a nice community so feel free to contact anyone, just to talk or contact a staff member in bold if you have any questions. I'm always open to chat so go ahead an send me a visitor's message if you feel like it. :3

See ya!

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Sounds like your high school experience ended pretty rough, hopefully mine won't. Thanks also for recommending that sub-forum, I'll be sure to check it out.

I know what you mean about gen. 5, I was turned off by the pokemon designs at first, but in playing the game I grew to really like the region.

See you around,
    Fraxure

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Huzzah! Another Emerald lover! I long since maxed out the timer on 999:59 hours, and I still haven't beaten the goddamn Battle Factory.

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    Huzzah! Another Emerald lover! I long since maxed out the timer on 999:59 hours, and I still haven't beaten the goddamn Battle Factory.

Wow, I didn't know there was a cap on the timer. Does the internal clock stop working at that point?
    I know what you mean, I'm working on getting all 4 trainer starts, but conquering the battle frontier is a huge pain in the butterfree.

Back