• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! Name's Hotdog

Hot of Dog

Failed Earth Adept
    Years
    I've signed on PC a long time ago but never really did anything. I've finally decided to take the world by storm and join the community. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was little. I enjoy playing many different kinds of games... mostly Nintendo. Last Christmas I was given my 3DS and Pokemon Y and since then I've been more hardcore into the series. I hope I can get all the support I can get as a trainer and as a person.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    The hottest of them all. (sorry had to).
    What Pokemon is your most favourite?
    Hopefully we can battle one day. One day.
    Nice pictures too.
    There's a Battle Center and the people there are awesome. They can help you in Battling and such. Within the Center, there is a Server too.
    See you around, Hotdog!

Hot of Dog

Failed Earth Adept
    Years
    My favorite is Heracross, who decimated RSE with its mighty brick break. Of course Ambipom is catching up. I hope we can battle sometime too. Oh yeah, thanks for the advice

Back