• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hi, I'm Pikaterra, I'm known as Gingie, Pinky_Magenta and Lilac_Violet01 on other sites.
    I have Diamond and Leaf Green. :mew:

I'm looking for friends, so if you want to be my friend, feel free. PM me!

My real name is Caitlin and I love Tamagotchis, Cats and Rats.

I am looking for Mew and Shaymin on diamond, but I have nothing good to trade for them. If I ever catch a shiny pokemon, I'd be glad to trade it for Mew or Shaymin. :chu:

OK, I hope I am welcomed here.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    And you are welcomed! Remember to have lots of fun and tacos, read the rules, stay active and the like. See you around!

-Roy

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks! There are a lot of nice avatars on this site, I can hardly choose!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity, pikaterra! ;3

I happen to have Mew and Shaymin. If you ever get a shiny Eevee, I'll be happy to trade the Mew. x3

Oh, and you can have a custom avatar if you want. Just find the link to a pic you like or that's on your comp (that's not too big). x_x;;

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, Pikaterra!
    I'm sure you'll find something to trade in no time. ;)
    I hope that you will have a great time here and be an active member. Have fun!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Well from your introduction, you sound like a nice person!
    I am sure you will have problems at all fitting in here!
    Check the Pokemon Wireless Trade Corner and you may be able to get a Mew of Shaymin for a smaller price than you think!

Back