• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

dark_umbreon

I'm baaack x_x
    Years
    im not really new but i never did this so here comes the train wreck im obsessed with anime manga videogames pc pokemon and girls and i do some hacking so there ya go

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, dark_umbreon!

It sounds like you're enjoying yourself! And who wouldn't love anime, manga, video games, PC, Pokemon and girls? XD

Well, I guess all I can say is continue to have a great time here, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC dark_umbreon!

I hope you continue to have a great time here and make more friends than before!

See you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    YEAH!!! an Umbreon fan!!! YEAH!!!
    I liek dem umbreons...
    MUST BE DARK_UMBREONS FRIEND (zombie style)

LOL welcome to PC!
    Enjoy your stay and
    UMBREON FTW!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Your interests epitomize my life...
    That's just a tad bit strange.

Well, the point is you're making an introduction now. Every new member usually gets caught up in the excitement of being a part of large community such as PC. It's very easy to get sidetracked with all the things to do around here and completely forget to introduce yourself. I never did make an introduction when I joined...
    (How ironic is it that I welcome people on a daily basis yet never quite made one of my own? :o)

Any who, it seems you're having a great time here at the Pokécommunity and far be it from me to post a long welcome post that would hinder that fun you are currently having. I do hope you continue to have a good time around here, Dark Umbreon.

Take care, and welcome!

Back