• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    Hii, I go by the name Hikaru, I like collecting pokemon cards, drawing and writing.

Anyways, hi, nice to be here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Collecting cards... Drawing... Writing...

Yep, there are forums for each of the things you listed up there.
    (Gee, isn't that convenient?)

So tell me, will we be seeing any of your skills in the mediums listed above? I'm sure we would all love to see what you can do. After all, the more creative people in one place, the better. Am I right?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Hikaru. It's great to have you here.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the community Hikaru!
    I hope you have a great time here posting, reading stuff and making new friends! Give me a yell if you need any help with anything from finding your way around the forums to just needing someone to talk to.
    Read the Rules and have a great time and you will stay active and out of trouble here!

Years
    @Hallucination: Thank you very much!

I will post my art site in future. :3 At the moment, I'm not allowed to because I'm new.
    Unless I RP, probably won't be posting writing and I have no idea about card trading at the moment. xD
    I was thinking of doing commissions for specific cards.

@URGHH!:
    Hello! <33

Hikaru can mean "shining", I think. I use this name as my best friend dubbed me hikari. xD

@noxious: Thank you noxious! <33 Glad to be here, sounds like a great site. :3

Last edited:

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Hey welcome, enjoy posting and read the rule first!

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Hi there, Hikaru, welcome to Pokéé-Co.! As hallucination said first post, there are forums for all the things you said you're interested in. All i can suggest is to have fun, and fire away! ^_^

XaRhS

Welcome to Poke Community hikaru,make sure you read the rules and nobody will die.:P

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I hope you enjoy your stay! I hope to see your art site up soon! I just love drawing but im no good! I am practicing though and have been slowly been improving! I hope to see you around and remember to follow the rules!

Years
    Thanks guys for the kind words. =D

@Dragon_Souther: I'm going to be submitting my art in the gallery section as soon as I make enough posts. :]

Back