• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

HomicideCrunkMan

You just lost the game.
Years
  • I'm back and better than ever! Oh, and I'm actually gonna be checking in on this account regularly from now on! I quit ROM Hacking, but I would love to play your ROM hack if you have one, just send me a PM or a VM with the link to the .ips file (:

If any admins are reading this, please change my username to KidViciousHipHop, I don't go by Homicide anymore.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Howdy there. :D

unfortunately, if you want to get a new name, you'll have to create a new account. Don't go around pretending you're someone else though, since that'sagainst the rules. :) If you do create a new account, just post here or something telling everyone that you're the same person, or people will think that you're a different person, and you don't want that now, do you?

Unfortunately, I don't know of many good hacks, since I don't play them, nor can I figure out how to. I tried once, and it didn't work out. :P There's some trivia for you. :D

So yeah, welcome back to the forums, and have another great stay!

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Welcome back to Pokecommuntity Homicide,

There is still some things going on in the get-together that you could take-part in and meet new people, But there is only half a day left to do so be quick or wait until the next one.

Good hacks include Liquid Crystal and more in our hack showcase part of the site:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

:)

Back