• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Hey guys, I am new to PC and am looking to learn and prosper with some fellow pokemon trainers such as myself! Hope to have a blast on here and make some friends!!!

Years
    Yeah. I'm on and off but i'm on right now. I seen someone made a Gary Mod rom hack and i've been playing that. Its pretty cool. I've also played AshGray and Light Platinum and of course the regular games. The only ones I never really played were Diamond and Pearl and the Black and White series.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I grew up around LeafGreen and FireRed and the games ahead of that so I am currently playing Yellow trying to get through the beginnings then work my way back up through the games, cant say Ive ever playeed a mod though

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Welcome to PC Chabot, great to meet you and I hope you'll be with us for a while to come. <3 Are you looking forward to the upcoming Pokémon releases, Pokémon Sun & Moon? If so, who's your favourite Gen VII Pokémon so far? =o I personally am loving Magearna and Comfey, but Rowlet and Salandit are cuties, too. <33

Do stick around! Lots to do here on PC so I hope you'll discuss with the rest of us on the series and even other things. =D See you around.

Back