• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guyys!! Yeah im new here so....help me out?? x

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Welcome to the Forums Murkat!

To be fair, i already see why nobody posts here... You should post your interests so people will talk with you about it!
    Aniway:
    Read the rules so you won't get in trouble ;)
    Ask the friendly staff if you're confused (They won't bite)
    And you can ask anyone else (They ALSO won't bite XD)

Greetz,
    Ichi~

Speak for yourself. >:)

Naw, welcome to PC, have fun~

Tips; uh... be awesome. :3

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I love the way that your avatar seems to implore people to respond to this thread.
    *takes a bite out of Pikachu's head*

Tips? If you come to the Fanfiction area, it's generally good to use proper grammar. Same probably applies to the RP area. But people don't seem to care about it quite as much in the hacking section... XP

Have fun. Most important thing to do here. Reed teh ruelz. And have more fun.
    I'm trying to think of a chainsaw reference to add to this but none come to mind.

What aspects of Pokemon are you interested in, Murkat?

~ Pich_u

Murkat

...hi :D
    Years
    oooh okay :)
    well....
    i LOVE playing my guitar(s)
    meeting up with my friends/band
    i actually don't play pokemon much anymroe but when i do its awesome =D
    i like my skateboard :)
    i love cats :) i have 1 - my other one died :'(
    my favourite colour is purple
    i love to draw
    and in school my favourtie subject is art
    i am 13....im just over 5 ft.....yet i am taller than my 22 year old sister lol
    she's small too xD

hmmm....can't think of anything else, but thats seems like quite a long list anyway =D

aspects.....aspects.....what d'ya mean by that??
    i mean i loved to watch the shows and play the games....but then it started to get a bit worse (in my oppinion) cos they changed the characters
    the pokemon we're getting stranger and stranger too
    but i do love espion and umbreon :)
    sorry, im young, short and tired, you might need to elaborate more, sorry :/

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hi, welcome to the pokecommunity!
    tips: enjoy!

Ichimaru-Gin

What the hack?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Welcome to the Forums Murkat!

To be fair, i already see why nobody posts here... You should post your interests so people will talk with you about it!
    Aniway:
    Read the rules so you won't get in trouble ;)
    Ask the friendly staff if you're confused (They won't bite)
    And you can ask anyone else (They ALSO won't bite XD)

Greetz,
    Ichi~

*Bites jessica* XD

What actually are you talking about?
    I don't understand...

Greetz,
    Ichi~

P.S. Why would i bite aniway?

Nope. But i'm trying to work with a digital syntheziser.
    It's kinda hard tough...

Last edited by a moderator:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    thanks mervyn =D

does anyone on this forum play the guitar??
    or is in a band??
    or just plays an instrument in general?
    x
    Actually I took guitar lessons !
    Bad part is tthta my teacher diied after 1 month (LoL he was 79 !) and I didn't quite learn anything :(

Murkat

Years
    Nope. But i'm trying to work with a digital syntheziser.
    It's kinda hard tough...

awesome! i play guitar obviously....and im not that good but i suppose im not that bad either

and as for 560cool.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. lol my guitar teacher was crap. he just kept telling me to play the same thing over and over again. BORING lol

x

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Tips? If you come to the Fanfiction area, it's generally good to use proper grammar. Same probably applies to the RP area. But people don't seem to care about it quite as much in the hacking section... XP
    Proper grammar is appreciated everywhere on the community. It's just, some users over in ROM Hacking neglect this little bit of public service. XD;

No real tips I can give you other than to be yourself, and have a good time making friends and posting around. Sadly, there's not secret rule to having a good time around here. You've just got to find your niche and run with it. (b'')b

Guitar, huh? Never so much as touched any kind of musical instrument myself, but I've talked to quite a few people who are guitar players around here. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

Welcome aboard, Murkat.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx some of my favorite pokemon are Dialga, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Murkat

Years
    Guitar, huh? Never so much as touched any kind of musical instrument myself, but I've talked to quite a few people who are guitar players around here. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

Welcome aboard, Murkat.

awesome :) thanks a bunch guys, i really feel welcome =D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey welcome to PC im Diglett 032 here a tip follow all the rules and you should be fine if you have problem ask a mod they know alot about PC:)

Back