• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guyz im a artist (:

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
Years
  • And I draw
    because it makes me complete :]
    https://h-balth.deviantart.com/

~ a watch there means allot ~

The first thing you will notice is my fan character Balthamos, which is a little eevee, which I draw in the sonic style. I also draw her as a eevee. As you should see if you look =)
    This is a old pic :B
    Hey guyz im a artist (:

Original link : https://h-balth.deviantart.com/art/Balthamos-71670100
    That was done on ms paint :]

Hey guyz im a artist (:

Original link : https://h-balth.deviantart.com/art/Rule-the-world-89366626
    This is the most recently drawn picture of her

You can look in my DA for many more examples.
    I hope you enjoy

:]

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Nice and interesting pictures. :D Here's a little feedback.

The background color and the shades of red on your Eevee are too similar. Try making the background color a much more lighter/darker red so that it doesn't look too similar to the red shadings on your eevee. As for the fur, try not to use criss-cross method because that may not be the best method to use when drawing fur. However, I will point out that I like the fur on the eevee's front left leg.

As for the second picture, I do like the coloring. It is just the anatomy that you may need to work on. For example, the eevee's left hand is much longer than the right hand. If you are trying to do perspective, use a few more lines on the arm to show that.

Keep it up. (:

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • Now I think the first pic is much better. The fur is more aligned and your use of brightness is much more clearer. I think you could have done better on the Eevee's mane, but it looks like a difficult picture already, so that's understandable.

I don't really have much to say on the second pic, but I do like how the goggles came out.

Great job. :D And no problem. Let me know how I can help too.

balthamos

Eeveephile, nom nom!
    Years
  • Do you have a art page or anything? You seem rather clever for someone here ( No offence to some people ) Ha ha.
    Her mane is supposed to look rather "tattered" to be honest. But much thanks =]

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
    Years
  • D'awww~ Hahaha. Actually, I do have a deviantART: [link removed :3]

I'll totally help you out there too if you want. Although I will admit I don't comment much there, but I can certainly try. (: Let me know when you see it, I'm a little private about my art and I only show the link when people ask me for it. :3

Last edited:
    Back