• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey i love pokemon hacks help me learn lol

jevonski

I play everything just ask me
Years
  • Hello my name's Jevon, i'm here because pokemon games are awesome and the thought of customising and making my own versions of a classic game is a thing i can't miss.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    welcome to PC. There is a whole section for hacks on here that u will enjoy.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hello and welcome to PC!
    I'm new here too and I like hacks too!

jevonski

I play everything just ask me
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, mapping is nice and easy in A-map, I also found a scripting tutorial which was helpful by thethethethe, so now i'm just trying to learn the basics.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm sure you will be making brilliant maps and hacks in no time and I hope you decide to share them with us! If you do I can't wait because I love to test out other peoples work and hacks! Well anyway I hope you have fun around here!

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    hey im new to :D (well kinda i just never used my pc )
    and ive been thinking about starting my own hack to :D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! If you want help with pokemon gacks you should ask under the emulation forums. You can get lots of help there. Enjoy your stay here and see you around!

Back