• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Hey I need Some Pokemon for a Perish Trap team, Rewards are listed down below.

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    1. Scream Tail (Im a violet player so I can't catch scream tail, if you can iv train,
    max speed would be perferred)
    Tera: Steel

REWARD: I will trade you one of the violet exclusive pokemon

2. Gothitelle (With the ability Shadow Tag)
    Tera: Water
    REWARD: I will shiny hunt a pokemon for you (In the base game)

3. Calyrex Ice ( I did NOT pay for the DLC XD)
    Tera: Fire
    REWARD: Eternatus

4. Amoonguss (I cant find this little guy even with youtube videos))
    Tera: Water
    REWARD: A Lechonk and Spidops XD jkjk A pokemon of your choice from these three: Gengar, Base form Zacian, and Toxtricity.

5. Incineroar (I never bought the second DLC i only have the first :p)
    Tera: Ghost
    REWARD: I will make one of your Pokemon you traded me Competitive viable i.e. IV trained, Best tera type, Good moveset etc. (This may take 4 or more days please be patient)

SIGN UP FOR AS MANY BOUNTIES AS YOU WANT THERE IS NOT A HUGE DEADLINE BUT PLEASE LINK TRADE WITH ME AFTER A MONTH MAXIMUM OF HOLDING A BOUNTY.

P.S. None of these Pokemon are required to be IV trained or having the correct moveset, Giving the pokemon the correct terastlization would be HUGELY appreciated, but not required at all.

Please be patient for your reward if multiple people sign up for this

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I can get you the whole lot with the exception of Calyrex Ice, (quickly anyway) and I can also IV train them all for you and Ability fix them all as well. (and quite possibly Tera them as well)
    My Pokedex is done, but the idea of having a spare Zacian and Eternatus is too good to pass up. Those are all I'd want from the list, (unless you have a Zamazenta as well?) so it would be pretty cheap for trades.

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    I can get you the whole lot with the exception of Calyrex Ice, (quickly anyway) and I can also IV train them all for you and Ability fix them all as well. (and quite possibly Tera them as well)
    My Pokedex is done, but the idea of having a spare Zacian and Eternatus is too good to pass up. Those are all I'd want from the list, (unless you have a Zamazenta as well?) so it would be pretty cheap for trades.
    Oh well then thats great can you set up like three times to trade? I might not be avaliable that much, but that would be great! let me know when you have time :D

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    I might as well tell you the ivs and tera types aswell :D, scream tail, gothitelle, and amoonguss should have the same IVs and Tera Type (If Possible) from Wolfe Glicke's Perish Trap Video. Incineroar should have standard incineroar IVs Max in HP little bit in defense, and a good amount in special defense. I can handle Natures, Movepool, and Held Items.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Oh well then thats great can you set up like three times to trade? I might not be avaliable that much, but that would be great! let me know when you have time :D

I'm usually around the site every day, so finding a time to trade shouldn't be all that hard? As long as I'm online I can be ready to trade in just a couple of minutes.

I might as well tell you the ivs and tera types aswell :D, scream tail, gothitelle, and amoonguss should have the same IVs and Tera Type (If Possible) from Wolfe Glicke's Perish Trap Video. Incineroar should have standard incineroar IVs Max in HP little bit in defense, and a good amount in special defense. I can handle Natures, Movepool, and Held Items.

I don't know who that is, and when I searched that video online I got a bunch of different results. You'll either need to link me to the video you're talking about directly, or just list the exact stats you want. Regardless of that, I have the 4 Pokemon at level 100, way more than enough shards to make them whatever types you want, and plenty of money for IV and EV items, I just need to know the numbers and Tera Types, and they'll be all ready. Are the Tera Types you listed in the first post the ones you still want? Because I can just use that list for those if so.

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm usually around the site every day, so finding a time to trade shouldn't be all that hard? As long as I'm online I can be ready to trade in just a couple of minutes.

I don't know who that is, and when I searched that video online I got a bunch of different results. You'll either need to link me to the video you're talking about directly, or just list the exact stats you want. Regardless of that, I have the 4 Pokemon at level 100, way more than enough shards to make them whatever types you want, and plenty of money for IV and EV items, I just need to know the numbers and Tera Types, and they'll be all ready. Are the Tera Types you listed in the first post the ones you still want? Because I can just use that list for those if so.
    Im busy rn! (Im at my beach house and did not bring my switch) But yes, The tera types and IVs I listed are correct Ill probably be able to trade late monday afternoon ^^

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Im busy rn! (Im at my beach house and did not bring my switch) But yes, The tera types and IVs I listed are correct Ill probably be able to trade late monday afternoon ^^

Cool, the Tera Types are set then, but there's still the issue that I don't know what you want the rest of the EVs/IVs to be, and a lot of them aren't listed in your first post.
    I'm not a competitive player, so stat generalizations aren't easy to just fill-in to what someone might expect as 'the standard'. I've got plenty of items and money to do them perfectly, but it's hard for me to know what 'perfectly' is. Hell, maybe I'm trying too hard to make them 'perfect', but that's just how I am when I've taken a special request like this.

As for Monday, I should easily be around to trade then, so that'll be fine.

Edit: I should mention that I put the max Speed vitamins into Scream Tail, and Hyper Trained its Speed stat, since I wasn't sure which one you wanted to be 'max', but either way, it's as fast as it can get without having a Speed boosted Nature.

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    Cool, the Tera Types are set then, but there's still the issue that I don't know what you want the rest of the EVs/IVs to be, and a lot of them aren't listed in your first post.
    I'm not a competitive player, so stat generalizations aren't easy to just fill-in to what someone might expect as 'the standard'. I've got plenty of items and money to do them perfectly, but it's hard for me to know what 'perfectly' is. Hell, maybe I'm trying too hard to make them 'perfect', but that's just how I am when I've taken a special request like this.

As for Monday, I should easily be around to trade then, so that'll be fine.

Edit: I should mention that I put the max Speed vitamins into Scream Tail, and Hyper Trained its Speed stat, since I wasn't sure which one you wanted to be 'max', but either way, it's as fast as it can get without having a Speed boosted Nature.
    Oh whoops! XD well ill just tell you then! Gothitelle should be trained to be as bulky as possible (Max HP, a good amount in defense, a good amount in SP. Def) Amoonguss should be maxed out in HP have a small amount of defense IVs and a good amount into Sp. Def IVs, Incineroar can have Max HP Ivs like Gothitelle, have a tiny bit into his Attack, and a good amount of defense and special defense. Calyrex Ice will be handled later.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Oh whoops! XD well ill just tell you then! Gothitelle should be trained to be as bulky as possible (Max HP, a good amount in defense, a good amount in SP. Def) Amoonguss should be maxed out in HP have a small amount of defense IVs and a good amount into Sp. Def IVs, Incineroar can have Max HP Ivs like Gothitelle, have a tiny bit into his Attack, and a good amount of defense and special defense. Calyrex Ice will be handled later.

Max -Stat- I fully understand, but ones with more general descriptions are much harder. I'll put an equal amount into Gothitelle's Defence and SP. Defence. For Amoonguss I'll make it a 3/1 ratio of SP. Defence to Defence. For Incineroar I'll give it 3/3/1 in Defence, SP. Defence, and Attack in that formula. And then there's the last bit for Scream Tail beyond just its Speed, what would you like the rest of the points into?

You didn't have to all this but tysm! :D any particular Pokemon you want Shiny Hunted?

I shiny hunt for myself, but thanks for the offer. And you're welcome? :p I just see it as part of the request you posted. You're looking for Pokemon to use competitively, so I'm not going to send Pokemon that are sub-par.

Days
    • Age 16
    • He-Him
    • Hoenn
    • Seen yesterday
    Max -Stat- I fully understand, but ones with more general descriptions are much harder. I'll put an equal amount into Gothitelle's Defence and SP. Defence. For Amoonguss I'll make it a 3/1 ratio of SP. Defence to Defence. For Incineroar I'll give it 3/3/1 in Defence, SP. Defence, and Attack in that formula. And then there's the last bit for Scream Tail beyond just its Speed, what would you like the rest of the points into?

I shiny hunt for myself, but thanks for the offer. And you're welcome? :p I just see it as part of the request you posted. You're looking for Pokemon to use competitively, so I'm not going to send Pokemon that are sub-par.
    For scream tail probably invest Into its HP stat and a litte bit into SP. defence and a little amount into defense, so like a 3/1/1 ratio? :p

Back