• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im back with new stuff XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Sure All do that for ya , oh here's a new pic it's wolf

Suicune XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    hi, i just joined and hope this is the place 4 avitar requests if not e-mail me with the correct link k? thx. ..... well my request is the following i need to speak or type or just come in contact with an administrator who dous avitars cuz i have an avitar but its in my comp and i cant upload it cuz its too big if some one can bybass the limit and upload my avitar to this site i would really apreciate it u can e-mail me at
    [email protected] thx again

BTW who likes the pic i made?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    PRprince305 said:
    hi, i just joined and hope this is the place 4 avitar requests if not e-mail me with the correct link k? thx. ..... well my request is the following i need to speak or type or just come in contact with an administrator who dous avitars cuz i have an avitar but its in my comp and i cant upload it cuz its too big if some one can bybass the limit and upload my avitar to this site i would really apreciate it u can e-mail me at
    [email protected] thx again

BTW who likes the pic i made?

hehehehe. Funny. ^_^ THe two main charcters in R/S sleeping together.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol well maybe that's cos....*Liz gives Iggy yellow jelly* YAY YELLOW JELLY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D....what was I saying?

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey moonlight!!! I'm new here and i've been looking at your drawings.. I think you are a wonderful artist!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back